Hello to all of our Newest Members of Create Your Soul Style!
Now that you're officially a member, please be sure to take a moment to review our community guidelines below and let us know if you have any questions. We adhere to these policies to keep this a sacred space:
1. Please NO unsolicited advice or feedback on posts. The main reason is safety. This is a safe space to share, vent or just be seen without having to always receive advice. If you’d prefer not to receive advice in a post, simply don't ask for it. Or can end your post with “thank you for witnessing.” And if you have something to offer and no ask has been made, you're always welcome to ask permission by leaving a comment like, "I have a thought I'd love to share. If you're open to it, let me know!" Which leads to #2...
2. If you desire advice or feedback from the group, please be clear about that in your post. The reason for this guideline is to align with guideline #1 and also to strengthen our voices on how to practice asking for what we want and need.
3. Please NO self-promotion, unless on our 'Soul Style Limelight' thread posted weekly. This is one of the guidelines that keeps this space feeling safe, sacred, and clean. We want our members to be able to post, share and ask things without having to risk being sold to all the time.
4. Make meaningful shares and relate is back to style and if you can connect it to your business great! If you want to share a quote or a post tell us why, or ask a question with it. This isn't just a place to share your favorite new meme. We're about depth in here.
5. Please do not private message myself or team members of Create Your Soul Style in their Facebook direct message inboxes.- All inquiries can be posted in the appropriate thread here in the group or can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. - If you do direct message a team member, it's likely that they may not see it, or if they do, they will redirect your request to our customer service email so that we have a record of all needs/questions for future reference.- We encourage you to tag me, but please understand that I will only be able to respond some of the time. That is why we have targeted calls during your 10 week course and the FB lives.
6. Some of us might have some "Oops!" moments in the group. Comments are moderated and those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive statements, or comments unrelated to the posts in the community will be deleted. We want to remember that everyone is here for positive community and support. We are all in this together! Keeping a non-judgmental and humorous mindset is super important.
7. One of the most vital pieces of this program is the community. There’s nothing like connecting with other women who are united by similar experiences. We are here to share both our deep losses and major breakthroughs with others. The support, vulnerability, and inspiration here in this group is invaluable.
We appreciate your respect, we thank you so much for taking the time to read through the guidelines and again, welcome to Create Your Soul Style!